Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sports- New SportingNews Blog Post

I made a new post on my SportingNews blog today, and here it is:


Link to the post on my blog.

The New Jersey Nets through 4 games


The 2007-08 NBA season has barely begun, and the New Jersey Nets are already off to a great start. They are 3-1, second in the Atlantic Division. So far, Richard Jefferson is leading the way for the offense with almost 26 points per game, while Vince Carter only has about 15. Jason Kidd is once again being the master of the pass, with 10.3 assists per game. Nenad Kristic seems to be regaining his strength after his horrible ACL injury, with about 8 ppg, 5 rpg, and .375 shooting percentage.

My opinion: Great job Nets! I hope you guys can keep up your winning ways, and get us deep into the playoffs. Go Nets!

No comments: