Sunday, November 4, 2007

Welcome!

Well, I've always wanted to make a blog, and now I have.

I was originally thinking of just making a blog for my brickfilms, where I go by the name of Munzapoppa Mini Movies. But, I thought, I do much more than that. So, this blog will have my brickfilming behind-the-scenes type of stuff, but it will also cover other things that I do, such as online video games, 3D modeling, and most recently, blogging about my favorite sports teams, and most recently, writing for NaNoWriMo.

Here are some links to places that concern me.

My personal Brickfilming website, where you can find information about my brickfilms.

My sportingnews.com profile, where you can find my sports blog.

My urladex profile

My blender artists profile.

My brickfilms.com profile

My National Novel Writing Month Page

When I post, I'll make sure to note which aspect of my internet life it is in, For example "Brickfilms- Insert title here"

No comments: