Monday, June 7, 2010

Long time no see, and Hooray for Green Day Rock Band!

I've been playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory a lot the past few days, and it is a lot of fun to play. It is a great feeling when you successfully sneak up behind an enemy and slit their throat without them even knowing you were there XD. I'm only at the second mission so far, and hopefully I can progress a bit more tonight. After today I won't be able to play that much, both because of finals coming up for me, and because of...

Green Day Rock Band!
It comes out tomorrow, and I can't wait to play it. Ever since it was announced back in December, I've been extremely excited for it. It looks to be the perfect combination of my favorite band and my favorite video game series. After watching some videos from people that got the game early, I think it will be a lot of fun to play, especially on drums. I'm hoping to be able to beat this song on Expert eventually (skip to 1:22 for the crazy part).

No comments: